10.20.2008
sonic.
Just had a midnight snack at 9:30 pm. It consisted of mozzarella sticks + a cranberry sprite. Looks like I will be hitting up the elliptical at six in the morning. Ugh. Good thing I did a 20 minute jaunt on the deathly machine this morning. Now why can't I love working out?
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love the late night sonic run!
good for you! =) and you're allowed to eat like that every now and then... especially since you're tiny!!! don't be so hard on yourself...
I did a 15min ab class last night and then an hour long turbo kick box class right after...I'm feeling it today!
ps I'm still mad at you for cancelling on me! j/k... just sad
=(
~Cassie
good for you! =) and you're allowed to eat like that every now and then... especially since you're tiny!!! don't be so hard on yourself...
I did a 15min ab class last night and then an hour long turbo kick box class right after...I'm feeling it today!
ps I'm still mad at you for cancelling on me! j/k... just sad
=(
~Cassie
dude--YOU ARE SKINNY! I know you don't want to gain weight...but still....be GRATEFUL!
I agree the elliptical is a deathly machine but I need it. You, not so much, too bad we can't be all work out horses like Cass.
Post a Comment