Eight things that I am passionate about...
1. Organization. Simply put, I absolutely la la love to organize. I am sure I am a bit compulsive in this area but I really don't care. Container store is a favorite, 'nough said.
2. Paper. Silly yes. But I love paper. The art of paper has diminished since technology became alive and I miss receiving cards + letters + invitations in the post. I REFUSE to use evite. I just won't do it and you can't make me!
3. Cleaning. I suppose you could say that this should go along with organization but really each deserves it's own category. I have a love/hate relationship with Monday. Monday is cleaning day which would not be so bad if I had all the time to myself to just clean. But I am usually chasing after a little guy who is trying to touch the bubbles in the cleaning bucket.
4. Reading. I love books. I do. I seriously can't help myself when I walk into a book store. I could get lost for hours and be perfectly content and beyond happy. Now that I have children, I LOVE reading to them. Tyler has a love of books which just makes me smile. Really, who doesn't love books?
5. Fall. I love the fall season. The change in the weather, the falling leafs, the approaching holidays. As soon as September hits I make pumpkin bread and all is well!
6. Shopping. I love to shop. To find new items that I couldn't possibly need. So since I don't have a money tree, I blog about my latest finds. Seems to be just the outlet I need.
7. My boys. All three of them to be exact. Matt + Tyler + Benny. They each add a spice to the family that creates a wonderful, crazy mixture that I just couldn't live without. They make me laugh, cry and go a bit crazy at times but they are the loves of my life.
8. Food. Sweets! I love food. I love to go out to eat. Except now that I am not pregnant or nursing I am trying to become passionate about exercising. I need to balance my food passion out a bit.
Eight words/phrases I use often...
1. I'm not in the mood. I say it all the time and Tyler has picked it up. It is quite funny to hear him say it to me.
2. Just a second. I say it to my boys all the time.
3. I'm going to count to 5...
4. Love you more.
5. Don't climb on that.
6. Play nice and gentle.
7. I need [fill in the blank].
8. Who wants to [fill in the blank].
Eight things I want to do before I die...
1. Visit all 50 states.
2. Live in Colorado.
3. Travel, travel travel everywhere!
4. Go to a Martha Stewart show.
5. Go on a mission with Matthew.
6. Write a children's book.
7. Learn another language.
8. Watch my children become parents.
Eight things I have learned from my past...
1. I judge myself too hard. I need to lighten up and have some fun.
2. The Law of Attraction.
3. Live in the moment. Be present.
4. It's good to have a purpose. You need to have a purpose.
5. Always fill up when you get to a quarter of a tank.
6. You can never have too much toilet paper.
7. Less is more unless you are traveling with kids. In that case. You can never have too many snacks, toys, or diapers!
8. Forgive.
Eight places I would love to go or see...
1. The Crocodile Hunter's Zoo.
2. Prince Edward Island. If you have read or seen Anne of Green Gables you know what I am talking about. And if you haven't read the book or seen the movie you need to.
3. Italy.
4. Sweden.
5. New Zealand [want to go back with out the boys].
6. Spain.
7. Maine.
8. The Polar Express [ i know it's not real, but if it was I'd be first in line].
Eight things I currently need or want...
1. Sleep. Need it, want it...whatever...I never get enough!
2. About $2000 in dental work. I loath the dentist. I'll make it out there one day before my teeth fall out.
3. A shopping spree. I feel like I haven't shopped in ages!
4. A new home. Definitely a want.
5. A house cleaner. Another want of course.
6. A new car. My lease is up at the beginning of next year. Still trying to decide what to get.
7. A little girl. I love my boys but I'd love to add a girl in the mix...just not yet though.
8. Pumpkin bread...I really really want some pumpkin bread right now.
If you read this post...Tag, you're it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We like a lot of the same things. I guess that makes sense because I am your mom. I don't have a set day for cleaning now. I just make sure it all gets done every week. I used to be much more organized. I would like to say I am more relaxed about stuff, but that would be a lie. I still really love a clean house, the way it smells and looks. I like reading your blog. It reminds me of when I was a young mother.
Loved it:) I might do this IF I have time---Forget it I never have more than 5 min for a post and I need to work on my Primary training.
I loved this post. I loved getting to know you a little better. I miss going to Mexican Food. Want to go? I wish. Come visit!
Post a Comment