10.15.2008

glitter glitter everywhere.

For some reason I want to glitter whatever I can get my hands on. Why? I don't know, since it makes a horrible mess and glitter can be found for days. But Martha has quite a few fun glitter crafts that I decided to try my hand at. The newest one is spiderweb hurricane candle holders. The craft was shown on her show yesterday and it looked easy enough. I bought all my supplies and tackled it this morning. Although mine are a smidgen different. I used clear glass [instead of frosted] and white gold glitter [instead of onyx]. I must say, I like the look. But don't pay too much attention to the detail. If I could, I would start all over. That's just the perfectionist in me.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

AWESOME!!!!!! I can't wait till next year when I can decorate more....

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

This looks awesome! Super cute idea!

dandee said...

Love them!

Stephanie said...

k, i really feel in a crafty mood. Call me next time and we can craft together. love them!

Anonymous said...

so cute! you are so crafty! i'm so not! ha! =)

~Cassie

Amanda said...

They look so good! I'm jealous of your crafty abilities... and your motivation to actually do it!!

leigh said...

I love them! I just saw that show last night and was thinking I'd make them. Maybe I will - they are so cute.