Matt had the opportunity to tag along this year. The boys had such a fun time running through the pumpkins and discovering their way through the blow up bounce obstacle course. We came home with a nice selection of pumpkins, some for carving and some for lookin' pretty. We ate lunch + hopped aboard a hay ride + enjoyed spending time with friends and family.
10.15.2008
pumpkin patch.
Every October we make our way to a local pumpkin patch. Although I wish it had been a tad cooler, it was actually very nice weather for Texas. I guess I can't be too picky.
Matt had the opportunity to tag along this year. The boys had such a fun time running through the pumpkins and discovering their way through the blow up bounce obstacle course. We came home with a nice selection of pumpkins, some for carving and some for lookin' pretty. We ate lunch + hopped aboard a hay ride + enjoyed spending time with friends and family.
Matt had the opportunity to tag along this year. The boys had such a fun time running through the pumpkins and discovering their way through the blow up bounce obstacle course. We came home with a nice selection of pumpkins, some for carving and some for lookin' pretty. We ate lunch + hopped aboard a hay ride + enjoyed spending time with friends and family.
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love going to the pumpkin patch! We are going to the Scarecrow Festival tomorrow at Thanksgiving Point! My kids are so excited! Benny is getting so big! I love the pictures of all of you guys! Love you!
really cute pics!! Glad everyone had fun! the boys are getting so big! what happened to Benny's fo-hawk (faux-hawk?) I dunno how to spell it but you know what I mean! bring it back! =) of course he's still adorable! sushi friday night is good for me! =) what time? are you sure you won't be too tired from the fair?
~Cassie
too bad we had to miss this year:( I'll be back next year baby:)
Love that new shirt:) where is it from?
you look like one HOT Momma in that last pic. Ahhh Jeah!
great pics! Thanks for the invite- we had a good time. Can't wait until Halloween! I just posted our pumpkin pics too. :)
You're either a great photographer or you have a nice camera. You always have such great pictures! It looks like ya'll had a blast.
Post a Comment