10.19.2008

it's happening.

Benny has started climbing out of his crib. I was totally unprepared for this, seeing as we never experienced this with Tyler. Ty stayed in his crib until he was three. Ben is not yet two and now we must go mattress shopping. Tyler is just on a mattress on the floor. I wanted to wait until the new year to figure out matching bedding and what type of bed [bunk bed or trundle] I wanted to get for the boys. Ugh, so not in the budget right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava starting climbing out of her crib 3 days before I had Hannah.... it was the worst possible time ever for us to put her in a big bed!!! One morning we woke up to her just playing in her room. We asked her to show us how she climbed out..... she must had been working on this technique for awhile.... I think she is going to be a gymnist! Good luck with the big boy bed:)

Amanda said...

well just get the mattress and don't worry about the bed $$$ yet! Ty is doing fine on the floor:)

Lauralee Altice said...

haha...silly boy! I guess he missed the talk about waiting to learn to climb out of his bed until a new bed was in the budget :) I can see Camden doing something like that soon.

grammie said...

Well, this will be a fun week for you, won't it? At least you get it all over at the same time.

Anonymous said...

looks like he is following in the foot steps of his aunt sassy! remember mom and dad telling us the story about how I would jump outta my crib (before I was 2) I would bounce and fling myself over the bars! haha... I remember them telling me I did that... then I'd go to the door and stick my little hands under the door...

~Cassie