Tyler requested this afternoon that we take a stroll outside to all the spooky houses we could find. I knew we had a few on our street and the street over, so off we went on our little adventure. I declared it the spooky walk because well, the houses were quite spooky. We had lots of fun spotting ghosts and scary creatures.
That was so darn cute! You are so creative and you didn't get that from me. Looks like you had a fun and scary time and those little guys look so cute.
pictures and photo shop words! I wish I could do that! I love how pictures always make everything look like it was so much fun and that everything went perfect!
Grammie Woolf and I viewed your blog today. We both loved this little story about the spooky walk. Love the photo of the feet to start it off. Very fun and creative. We love the people who fill those shoes!
7 comments:
That was so darn cute! You are so creative and you didn't get that from me. Looks like you had a fun and scary time and those little guys look so cute.
cute pics mol. it looks like a fun walk.
great pics!!
oooh me and shahna posted the same time....spooky! lol
too cute! Sounds like a fun tradition! I love the pictures!
pictures and photo shop words! I wish I could do that! I love how pictures always make everything look like it was so much fun and that everything went perfect!
Grammie Woolf and I viewed your blog today. We both loved this little story about the spooky walk. Love the photo of the feet to start it off. Very fun and creative. We love the people who fill those shoes!
Post a Comment