What once was a grim and dark situation has dramatically changed. The doctors can't scientifically explain it. But really, we don't need an explanation. We know the Lords hand is in all things.
My Uncle woke up from his coma.
He is breathing above the respirator.
He nods yes and no to questions.
Can squeeze hands.
Lifts up hands/arms.
Has tears.
Yawns.
Remembers.
Knows right and left.
He is surprising everyone.
The spirit has been such a strong presence through out this journey.
The strength of a family.
The love of friends.
Service.
It was amazing to witness my Uncle opening his eyes and acknowledging my presence with the squeeze of a hand.
Miracles exist.
I will never forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
THAT was awesome, Mol. I have had some experiences similar to that where I could absolutely never deny the Holy Ghost's influence in a life-changing situation. I still have one of my kids because of the Spirit's promptings in her behalf and I will never forget that day. It changed me forever. This probably will do the same for you. So cool.
Thank you for sharing. This was beautifully written.
Wow! Truly powerful, Molly!
I am so glad to hear this news!
Post a Comment