I can't help but smile every time I glance at this picture. It is hanging on my "picture wall" in my kitchen. Good thing his cuteness out weighs his little temper. Benny is a ball of fire!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
he really is a beautiful kid!! =) cute, handsome, precious, scrumptious, gorgeous, attractive, haha... the list goes on... he really is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen! i love him dearly! i'm sad you canceled our playdate, but hopefully next friday works! =)
3 comments:
he really is a beautiful kid!! =) cute, handsome, precious, scrumptious, gorgeous, attractive, haha... the list goes on... he really is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen! i love him dearly! i'm sad you canceled our playdate, but hopefully next friday works! =)
~Cass
ooh he's cute! Their cuteness really is a coping mechanism.
Wow what a little stud!
Post a Comment