11.17.2008
typical morning.
While trying to enjoy my yogurt and daily blog reading I hear Benny screaming in the background. No big deal really since he does the whole screaming bit so often. But then Ty peeks his head downstairs and tells me Benny is stuck. Stuck where you ask? Well the bathroom sink of course. Just another thing to add to the list of his climbing abilities. Trust me, it is never boring over here.
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to hear all about this.
That is so funny. How in the world can you get stuck in the sink? My two year old, Grant woke up crying in the middle of the night. I was hoping he'd just go back to sleep but the cry got more and more painful (you know the one) it turns out his head was stuck under the bed (while trying to retrieve his precious silk). If I wasn't so tired I would have laughed a lot harder.
Post a Comment