12.23.2008

the sayings of Tyler.

Benny had quite a few diapers today, so on about the third one I said...
"where did all this come from Benny?"
And Tyler said, "from his bottom mom!".

Today I was cleaning the master bath and Ty started ticking of the bathrooms in our house.  He only counted to three because we never use the one is Benny's room.
Ty said, "we have three bathrooms i can go pee pee in."
I said, "that's a lot of bathrooms, huh?"
Ty said, "no."
I said, "what's a lot of bathrooms?"
Ty said, "grandma cheryl's house!"

Funny funny little guy he is.

2 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

Those are funny. And grandma cheryl does have a lot of bathrooms!

Cheryl said...

What a thing to be known for! This reminds me of when Amy was little and said Papa Jack and Grandma Betty were rich. I asked her why she thought that and she said "Because Grandma has 3 pairs of white shoes in her closet!"