
[click to enlarge]
Benny's actual birthday is not until tomorrow but today was the day of celebration. We had family and close friends come over and party like nobody's business. The theme was Frosty and Benny was in heaven. We had snowball streamers, snowman garland, and snowball yarn pom-poms. We dined on snowman sandwiches with a side of crunchy chips and deliciously sweet fruit. We ended with white cupcakes and vanilla ice cream topped with peppermint snow. Oh and let's not forget the highlight of the party, the snowball "sock" fight. Happy Birthday my little man! You make TWO look GOOD!
Benny's actual birthday is not until tomorrow but today was the day of celebration. We had family and close friends come over and party like nobody's business. The theme was Frosty and Benny was in heaven. We had snowball streamers, snowman garland, and snowball yarn pom-poms. We dined on snowman sandwiches with a side of crunchy chips and deliciously sweet fruit. We ended with white cupcakes and vanilla ice cream topped with peppermint snow. Oh and let's not forget the highlight of the party, the snowball "sock" fight. Happy Birthday my little man! You make TWO look GOOD!

3 comments:
We luv u Ben:) I am glad I got to come and Steve got to stay home with L:)
I wish I could have been there!! I will have to come over and Benny and I can have our own snowball fight together. Your decorations were so darling. I heard that it was a great party. Good job!
Molly, I really like the photo collage of Ben's birthday party. Very cute! We had fun and enjoyed staying and playing with the boys afterwards!
Post a Comment