I had finally made Tyler an allergist appointment for tomorrow morning! Unfortunately we will not be able to make it. Why you ask? Because he had an allergic reaction this weekend and just one today. And I have NO idea what caused it? So I had to pop him a benedryl and that my friends is a no-no when going to see an allergist. His body has to be free of antihistamines for seven days prior to the appointment. Of all the luck. So for the rest of the week he will be dining on bread and water, ha. Just kidding, but slightly true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know how you feel. Sorry- I stumpbled on your blog, and i am not trying to be a creep, but I thought I would comment on this one. My daughter has a severe nut allergy, and she has had allergic reactions, and we have given her meds, too. What we have found helpful is this- (dr. advice) if you are not sure what his allergy is, start keeping a journal. We did this, and started to see a pattern. We finally narrowed down her allergy to walnuts and pecans. After we narrowed it down, we went to the doctor, and the visit was effective. He says it is much more effective if you can narrow it down, rather than them test your child for a million different things. I can tell you once you narrow it down, it is nice but hard at the same time. Sometimes you feel like you are at the bottom of a cliff, watching your child at the edge. My daughter's throat tightens, and it gets hard. She has had reactions to things that are processed with walnuts and pecans, so I am scared all the time! You wish it could be a cat or a dog- not food that they have to eat everyday! Sorry to go on, but anyways, good luck!!
Post a Comment