2.19.2009

boring.

I am boring.
There I said it.
Well, rather my blog has been a bit boring as of late. I suppose I will chalk it up to laziness. By the time I finish with My Favorite Things blog, I'm drained of all my blogginess, hence why the family blog is suffering. Tremendously.

Unfortunately my life is boring. The boys and I pretty much do the same thing every day. Most days we wake up by 7 am, head to the breakfast table where they each will tell me at the same time exactly what they must have and pronto. They play a little, I clean up and then trick them into getting dressed. By that time we only have a little bit before we load up the mini [mini van that is] and head to the gym. You know, the place where you sweat until you think you might die and swear you might not be able to walk the next day. I have been doing a step class this week that pretty much kicked my out of shape booty. It might look good, but I am out of shape. My huffing and puffing, not to mention my beet red face at the end of the class is explanation enough.

The afternoon is filled with naps and relaxation.
HA!
Hopefully Benny decides he is tired and cranky enough that a nap is in order. I coax Ty into some quite time and I hit up my computer to work on blog stuff.

Play.
Dinner.
Bath.
Bed.

And that sums up my days quite nicely.
Nothing exciting, unless you count endless amounts of boyish energy bouncing off the walls and loud loud chaos. But that's typical for us. I try to expand my patience on a daily basis and keep my tone of voice in check. Does that work, not always but at least I'm working towards a goal.

And if you read this post completely through and have not passed out asleep with boredom, wow!

4 comments:

Melis said...

I read it!

And miss you!

Stephanie said...

me too!

Enos Heinzen said...

i read it :)... i know what you mean... this mom thing is VERY monotonous... rewarding... but monotonous. and you are NOT boring so get over it. :)

Enos Heinzen said...

oops... Enos means Lindsay.