3.16.2009

full circle.


I remember Tyler being just a wee little babe and saying a prayer each night that tonight would be THE night for him to sleep straight through. Okay, it was more like pleading and begging. I feel like I have come full circle now, for I do this each night, just like the earlier nights before. I pray to please please please help Ty to be brave and stay in his room all night. Unfortunately it does not always happen and Ty makes his way to our room. And this is what I wake up to.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

such a sweet pic:) I hope he gets brave real soon for ya:)

brooke said...

awww...poor guy! my ladies have special prayers and always request to be blessed with "good dreams and no bad ones" and i can always tell when maybe those prayers didn't come through b/c i will find one of them in the other's bed...it is so sweet though i love it! but yeah...i would be prayin for brave girls too if it was my bed they were tryin to sneak into! mama needs her sleep!

Rachel Mohat said...

that has got to be rough, poor guy. at least he doesn't wake you, right?