3.14.2009

grammie + pawpaw's.

My boys adore their grammie and pawpaw.  And today we needed a fix.  Daddy was away so we picked up some McDonald's for dinner and off we went to the grandparents.  After a couple of uninterested bites in dinner the boys took off to wrestle with my dear dad.  He is such an awesome sport to let Ty and Benny jump all over him.  Thanks for such a fun time tonight!  We love you.

Oh and just so you know dad, at each and every prayer Tyler's ask Heavenly Father that grammy and you can come over, bring donuts and take him to home depot.  He truly truly loves going to home depot with his pawpaw!

2 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

That is just too cute! Home Depot lol

grammie said...

We love those little guys! I know I come in second to Pawpaw, but I don't care. They bring alot of happiness into our lives. Thanks for spending time with us. We love you all!