4.28.2009

make a wish.

best.day.ever.
Yesterday was my birthday.
It was every bit as wonderful as I could have imagined.
Beginning with breakfast in bed.
A hair cut.
Matt surprising me by taking the day off work.
Dropping the boys off at Amanda Drysdale's for a few hours. [a million thank yous would not be enough Amanda!]
Going to Glorias for lunch [best black bean dip!].
Finding a fab dress at Banana Republic for a wedding.
Then being whisked away to a couples massage at Coopers.
Picking up my beautiful boys and then tucking them into bed.
Yummy dinner at Maggianos.
Surprise tickets to see Rascal Flatts in June.
A trip to Target [because that's how we roll at the end of a date].
Chocolately chocolate cake made by none other than the husby himself [and it was good].
Everything was a complete surprise.
Thank you Matthew.
I had a fantastically wonderful birthday [spending it with you ;)]

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'll be lucky if I even go out to eat!

Holly Fry said...

Glad you had a fun day!
Holly

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful day together and felt celebrated! We love you!