
Happy happy birthday Dad!
simply put, i love you!
I could go on and on but unfortunately I have pesty sick kiddos pulling at my legs. Such is life, as I am sure you can remember.
Hope all your birthday wishes come true.
ps
remember when you took me to the daddy daughter brownie dance and I won that white teddy bear holding a heart?

3 comments:
What a cute picture! Happy Birthday Mr. Pierce. You really are the BEST Dad and Papa ever.
MOlly,
This is Pawpaw. Thanks for the kind words. This turned out to be a great picture even though I don't remember posing for it. I do have great fun with the boys. Thanks for the two birthday cards from Tyler and Ben...LOL and from you and Matt. I am excited about the book, so thanks for coming up with another great book for me to read.
Amy, thanks for the kind comment...they surely have you brainwashed so stay that way.
Love,
Pawpaw
PS Even though this is the first time I have commented I have been reading you blog for a long time and enjoy all of your posts.
Hey, I think I took that picture!! =) I'm almost positive I did... I can't remember what occassion it was from though?!
~Cassie
Post a Comment