

Tyler had been eagerly anticipating going on our trip and was very excited when we set out. Little did he know that we had a 22 hour car ride ahead of us. I must admit, I was excited too. I have lots of fond memories of road trips with my family. All of us piled in the mini van, loaded down with bags and snacks and a cooler full of drinks.
I knew the car ride would have its own bumps and grooves. The boys did surprisingly well. Yes there were meltdowns which were usually followed but a good long nap. We had fun at the Elmer Family Reunion, getting reaqqauinted with both new and old. The boys enjoyed just being free to play and roam and discover. After the reunion came to an end, we spent a few days in Lehi with Matt's sister and then headed down to Colorado to spend some time with my aunt and her family.
a few highlites from the trip...
.spending 3 days with 88 Elmers
.eating at Cafe Rio
.enjoying a va-NIE-lla squared cupcake from The Sweet Tooth Fairy
.visiting Melissa's family
.indulging my sweet tooth at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in Old Colorado City.
.riding the alpine slides THREE whole times [the boys loved it]
.feeding giraffes at the zoo
.spotting deer in my Aunt Milley's yard
.cool temperatures at night



4 comments:
That looks like a fantastic trip! Great pictures. Glad you guys had fun!
Wow i love the picture arrangements. Cool! It looks like u guys had fun!
Great collage! Glad you had so much fun. I HATE driving.
Great pics! I'm glad you had a great trip. It was fun to spend a little time with your boys.
Post a Comment