I am not sure what these sweet little angels are called.
But I call them the "kissing angels".
Matt had them before we got married.
I believe the story goes something like this....
If you are happy, in love and quite pleased with the husband, you let them kiss.
But...
If you are a wee perturbed, upset or just down right sour with the husband, you turn them away from one another.
I have yet the heart to turn the angels away from kissing. Not that I haven't experienced the "down right sourness" but because when I am in a crabby mood and I spot these two angels above my bed, it reminds me that I am lucky.
I am lucky to have the husband.
I am lucky I get to kiss the husband.
And that is why the kissing angels will always be found kissing.
Now go kiss YOUR husband.

No comments:
Post a Comment