I'm thankful too! Especially when we lost a very good friend in a motorcycle accident this week. The only person I could think about was Matt and how much I hope he starts driving something else :)
I'm glad to hear Matt is doing well and walked away from the accident. That's so scary and the very reason I DO NOT want Todd getting one.
SCAR-y! jeez man.. take care of yourself!!! glad he's good.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm thankful too! Especially when we lost a very good friend in a motorcycle accident this week. The only person I could think about was Matt and how much I hope he starts driving something else :)
I'm glad to hear Matt is doing well and walked away from the accident. That's so scary and the very reason I DO NOT want Todd getting one.
SCAR-y! jeez man.. take care of yourself!!! glad he's good.
Post a Comment