The boys are sick.
Again.
Tyler started it and passed it off to Ben.
Ben's sickness of choice is {drum roll}
CROUP!
We went to the doctors today and he got stuck with a needle. Steroids. If he has to take steroids, we choose the shot over oral any day. Although, this time he had a tough go. Tired. Cranky. Hyper. Aggressive. He showed all the emotions simultaneously. Talented that one is. I felt sorry for the little guy. He would cry but not be able to express what he really wanted. Nasty croup. Nasty steroids. I'm sick of all this sickness!

2 comments:
ooohhh. I hate winter. P has an ear infection now. I am dying of Kidney stone & back pain...we have been up half the night. YUCK!
I'm so sorry Molly. Nothing is more frustrating than sick kids. I hope they start feeling better soon. And I hope you get to escape every once in a while so you don't go insane. Let me know if I can help you!
Post a Comment