1.17.2010

bored.


{bondi beach October 2007}
January is a bit of a blah month for me.
Besides Benny's birthday [which is the best], January really doesn't have anything going for it.  I'm tired of the cold and ready for warmer weather + sunshine.  I'm sick of everyone being sick.  And I'm ready to welcome the Spring.  I've totally being slacking on the family blog, which is pathetic.  This is where I document it all and I definitely need to get back on the ball and post post post.  Because well, who doesn't want to see my boys.  My crazy, wild, lovely little boys.

2010 has started off with a bang and I'm excited for it to unfold.  But right now, I am aching for a beach vacation.  A quick getaway to warm water, bright skies and blue water.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I totally feel you on this. We've been bored, and stuck at home with sick ones. Maybe next week when O is better we can come out your way?

xoxoKrysten said...

Yep, January is a BORING month, I totally agree. The last 2 years I've gone on cruise in January and this year I'm not which just adds to the blahness.

Anonymous said...

Hey Molly! Just wanted to let you know I found an entire box of notes we used to write back and forth to each other when we were younger! They are so funny:) I even found a small notebook that we would pass back and forth. We called each other starburst and reeses! too funny!

BTW: I cannot wait for spring either!