1.22.2010

batman.birthday.boys.






We had a intimate family party for my Benny.  Just dad, mom, Tyler and grammie & papa.  Benny requested a Batman cake.  Of course I ordered up a cookie cake.  They are loved by all and an instant hit with our family.  Turning three means potty training is peeking around the corner.  As soon as we are all healthy, the underwear comes out.  Wish my Benny luck!

Oh and wish me lots of patience.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Here it is.... patience, Patience, PATIENCE! Good luck, he'll go great. And Happy 3 Years Benny!!!

Abby said...

good luck on the training.
I checked out your Favorite Things blog- and then saw that you were featured on another blog or- whatever it was. :) That's so awesome! You're adorable. And, I saw that you LOVE to shop- and I desperately need to go shopping for clothes... have suggestions? I saw you liked Anthro & JCrew-- kind of expensive eh? Any cheaper?