1.24.2010
boring + bright.
Remember how I said I was bored.
Well if I'm bored, my life is boring.
I really have nothing to blog about.
Unless you want to hear that...
We are all still congested but thankfully not sick.
Tyler has been sleeping in Benny's room [in the same bed] the last two nights. So far, so good.
I'm still loving my calling as Young Women Secretary.
We are almost done with our kitchen cabinets, hip hip!
This weekend I am going to pick out color to paint Tyler's room [soon to be Ty + Benny's room].
I still need to pick out a preschool for Tyler.
And I still desperately want a vacation.
But in the mean time, I'll settle for our new light fixture in the kitchen.
Definitely spices things up a bit.
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I noticed that light fixture when I was over there a few weeks ago. I LOVE it. I need something fun like that for my house. In fact, I need a lot of somethings fun for my house.
Post a Comment