That darn grass is always greener. You step to the other side and boom, the place you just came from is as green as can be. But we all know that, right?
Thing is friends, I have a love/hate relationship with my bangs. I love them, I do. I think I look pretty good with them in fact. But the truth is, sometimes I don't want bangs. I just don't. But then sometimes I do.
So methinks I will grow them out. Boring right? Yeah, I know. I think I become more boring as I get older. Lame. Very lame. But that's okay. I'll be lame with no bangs.
ps. I hate growing out my bangs. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i LOVE your bangs! Seriously.
Oh but I love your bangs, too! You are one of the few who can actually pull them off.
I like them too, but I'm just your mom.
Haha...you sound just like me every time I get bangs. I LOVE them until they grow that first 1/4 of an inch. Then I HATE them. So I grow them out. Then I cut them again. It's a vicious cycle. I guess what I'm saying is...good luck with that! :)
Post a Comment