So I moved the boys into the same sleeping quarters. Right now, Tyler is bunking with Ben in his queen size bed. All is going pretty well except for the fact that Benny is going to bed a little later and still waking up early. Like 5:30 or 5:45 or 6:00 early. I mean, who wakes up at the horrible hour. I try to tell him it is still the middle of the night but he doesn't care to listen. So I do what any mother would do and make him take a nap. He gladly curls up in bed and drifts of to dreamland.
ps. Last night I put them to bed around 7:30/7:45. I heard them up at 8:20 and went to check on them. They had retrieved all their star war toys and set them up in the bathroom that is in their room. Busted. I sent them to bed where they promptly fell asleep for fear of being split up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
When you first told me you were going to do this, I was terrified for you. But now I am pleasantly surprised. It's going so well! Congrats on such an easy transition.
aaahhh. I have to say I don't think I would have much patience with that. When I put them in bed that is the end of it! But I know you have to put them together so I am glad it is going pretty well and hope it continues!
Post a Comment