Tyler finished quite time.
I flipped on a Scooby Doo for him to view.
Benny is napping.
And I, I am typing up this post.
Exciting isn't it?
Lat night the boys didn't go to bed until 9pm [playing in their room together] and woke up at, get this, 5:45 in the morning. I thought I was having a nightmare when they both marched into my room. Ugh. This transition thing is the pits. But honestly, it hasn't been that terrible. Change always comes with adjustments.
Today it is too cold.
And too wet.
Today I like my bangs.
Tomorrow I may not.
I still haven't decided... Should I grow? Should I keep?
And today I still want to go on a vacation.
Actually, I am pretty sure it is becoming a need.
If only.


3 comments:
love that pic of Ty and his coat:)
firstly... KEEP THOSE BANGS!!! they are the hottest thing EVER.
secondly.. it's okay.. i don't even POST about my days because most of them are this boring too. at least you give us something to read. right?
oh, also... the reason i want you to keep those bangs is because SOME of us would LOOOOVE to have bangs like that but can't pull them off. be grateful and SPORT 'em! k.. i'm jumping off my soapbox.
Post a Comment