{the boys one year ago. benny looks so much older now. and my Ty guy looks the same.}
I have nothing interesting to post and zero motivation. I pour my heart into My Favorite Things, which sometimes leaves me feeling drained and uninspired to update my sweet little family blog. All is quiet at the Elmer home front.Benny is completely potty trained; three cheers!
Matthew continues to work in real estate.
Tyler is learning to read.
And me, I'm typing away at my other blog.
See, pretty boring, eh?

3 comments:
ur family needs to be #1 blog! Update here more they are too cute and so is this blog!
I love your boys in this picture They are so cute!!!
blah same here. the hussy blog leaves me WASTED. but i love it. and u love ur favorite things. and so it is...we shall continue to make others happy :)
Post a Comment