5.30.2010

lately.

Lately Benny has been telling us "i love you".
Multiple and multiple times a day.

I've been reflecting on this new life growing inside me and am in awe that I am a mom.  That I get to do it for a third time.  That my Father in Heaven has entrusted me, imperfect me, with some of His most precious spirits.  At these moments, my spirit tugs at my heart and I melt in gratitude.  I know I am doing just what I should be.

June 2009

I am never "just" a mom.
I am a mother and a teacher and a healer and an encourager and a listener.
I am all those things and much more to my two boys, who by the way are growing up much too fast.

And you know what, I could not do it by myself.
Matthew, quite frankly, is my perfect match.
No he is not perfect but we compliment each other beautifully.
And together we make a family.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Love this post, Molly! And the picture as well. What a beautiful growing family!

Stephanie said...

I think the lord knows that we need those little moments to help us at times.
I have my moments of freak out, like i don't know how i'll handle 3, but i also have my moments of knowledge that this is exactly what we should be doing and this little person has been waiting patiently to join us here on earth.
ps i felt the baby movin' last night! now it feels real! i'm not just fat anymore lol

Jerry & Tanya said...

I'm glad I had a moment to check out your blog. I loved this entry. What a beautiful family! Give your boys hugs for U Jerry and A Tani. Congratulations on number three being on the way.!