6.08.2010

MIA, birthday & a wish.

I was without my computer for five days.
Five long days.
But thankfully we are once again reunited.

But in those five days I had the pleasure celebrating my Tyler's fifth birthday.
He is handsome.
He is clever.
He is funny.
And he is happy.
He told me that he would still love me even when he was 21.  I told him to promise me, promise me that forever.

[picture courtesy of auburn soul]

We celebrated his birthday at the lake.  Friends, family and food and lots and lots of fun.  Tyler was the perfect petite host and relished being the center of attention.  Thank you to all who drove out there to make that day so special for my Ty Ty.

ps.  We find out next Monday if we are having a little girl or adding another wild boy to the group.
pps. I always like to ask the boys who is in my tummy.  Tonight Tyler told me, "mom, I don't really like girls.  I only wished a girl for you.  I really want a boy.  I only like four girls.  Mommy, Grammie, G-ma and Krystina {his babysitter}.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is the green hat you? I love that hat!