7.28.2010

too cool for school.

This is Benny.
He has some rockin' hair.
Try not to be too jealous.

Today we had a water balloon/super soaker water gun fight out in the back yard.  The boys shoot their water guns every which way waiting on me to fill up the balloons.  Takes for ever I tell you.  And tying them proves to be a bit tricky.  One totally exploded all over my lap, which the boys found comical.

I can't believe August is creeping up and soon Tyler will start preschool.  Now I know that is not huge but it will be a fun step for us.  Technically he could attend kindergarten this fall but we made the decision to hold him back a year.  And the closer the summer comes to ending, the more at peace I am with having him around an extra year.  They just grow up too fast.  Just way too fast.

And I am looking forward to some Benny and Me time, you know, before baby Nicholas arrives and changes things up.  For the better of course.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I don't think you will ever regret that decision! Love the m-hawk! P said Benny should form his hair into a cone shape!