8.01.2010

the circus came to town.

Barnum and Bailey Circus came to town and my parents decided a little spoiling was in order.  We had spectacular seats, about 5 rows up and sat right in the middle.  A perfect view!


They bought all the boys a cool magic wand and a never ending supply of cotton candy.  That is all Tyler said he wanted when we had talked about going.  I am pretty sure he ate his weight in the sugary spun goodness.

Tyler was amazed by it all.  His mouth hung open as he stared at the spectacular feats!  Benny is a bit more of a challenge to excite but I am pretty sure he thought the double cannons were neat, especially when two people were shot from them and flew through the air!


I would say all three boys had a smashing good time!
Thanks mom and dad!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

you look so cutie patootie, pregnant lady!!! and i love watching the kids get excited about things :) so sweet.