We are bored over here.
August is my least favorite month. I still don't know why I chose August to marry in. It is hot and dreadfully humid. I am craving fall. My body is craving fall. Just the thought of pumpkins and cool crisp air puts me in a happier mood. I sometimes believe I live in the wrong state. I could do with 1 month of summer, a few months of spring, a couple months of winter and a whole lot of months of fall.
We are anticipating the start of preschool [yay Tyler] and our new tradition of the "back to school feast". Nicholas will be joining us in early November and then the holidays are peeking there way into the scene.
So today, to combat the boredom and because I love owls, the boys put together their own little owl. It was a hoot, ha!
And owls make me happy too.
8.12.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
cute owls. so crafty.
lol hoot huh? I just love the cheese
Post a Comment