Some days I am filled with motivation. I want to clean, organize and get ready for sweet Nicholas' arrival. And then some days I have ZERO motivation. Zilch. The tank is absolutely empty. But still I walk on. Through it all, Tyler and Benjamin have been such little troopers. On my hard days, they let me rest and on my good days we try to fill them with fun!
My boys absolutely love going to Braums for ice cream. That is there ice cream destination of choice. It is inexpensive and I can indulge in my favorite : a cherry limeade.
Ugh, can I just say that heartburn is a killer. Tums is my bestie right now, which is sad. I hate Tums. But you know what is even more sad, they are growing on me. YUCK!
On a cheery note, I now have my very own vehicle. Yes yes yes! After a year and a half of being a one car family, we have now upgraded to two. And yes, I got a van. I had to. Too convenient to pass up. I love my new to me 2005 honda odyssey. And you know what I love even more, NO car payments. We paid cash :)
Almost SIX weeks my friends. The countdown has begun. I am getting anxious and excited and a bit nervous. Maybe once we buy a car seat and get the nursery under way I will feel a bit more ready. I have my list of "things to buy" and what I would like to accomplish before baby N makes his grand appearance. I know what to expect [no sleep, lots of diaper changes, on demand nursing] but am still so excited. I am truly looking forward to a house full of boys.
9.19.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay for baby N coming soon!! I have been counting down the weeks since 30 weeks. It's going by slowly.
The Odyssey is so nice eh? That's awesome you paid CASH!! Way to go. Wish we didn't have car payments- we didn't til we got the van. Dang.
I've been lovin me some Blue Bell ice cream- the Caramel Kettle Crunch flavor-- it's new! Try it.
Hey Molly! I saw your blog from Abby's...hope you don't mind. I know the feeling of zero energy! I was hoping it would come back after having the baby, but some nights I feel like it is worse!
We still need to get together!
our blog is thevrskafamily.blogspot.com
Your comments always make me feel happy / better / just good. Thanks. :)
6 weeks! Plenty of time to get ready. You can do it, you can do it. :)
Post a Comment