Yes it is fall but no, it doesn't quite feel like it. I suppose that is what I get for living in the great state of Texas. But just because the air isn't quite crisp enough does not mean we don't get into the spirit of my favorite season.
The boys and I have been having a super fun time with our Halloween Countdown Calendar. Each day is a new surprise and each surprise brings excitement [no matter the size]. Of course for one of the dates I had to tuck in a little card that said "spooky walk". This might be the second or third year we have been doing it but we always take a spooky walk or two come October. I try to hunt out the best street or two close by and then we walk and peek at all the spooky houses. Tyler and Benjamin love doing it and I have fun watching their excitement.
The upstairs is finally coming together. The boys room is pretty much complete except for a few odds and ends I will acquire over time. Matt's office has been moved to the room over and he is diligently organizing all his mounds of papers. And finally the nursery will get underway on Monday. We have everything, it is just a matter of putting it all together.
So friends, I have only a week and a half until baby N's due date. I believe it but then I don't. Although I know life will change, sleep will be something of the past and everything will take about 10x longer, I am anxiously looking forward to holding my sweet baby boy.
Oh and just in case you were wondering, his name will be Nicholas Gray.
Oh and one more thing, Nic is spelled N I C [no k please].
10.23.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see your newest addition and his room! Good luck.
Post a Comment