10.10.2010

pumpkin patch.



We chose the hottest day to journey to the pumpkin patch.  The high only said mid 80's but to this pregnant lady, it felt much much warmer.

The boys ate snow cones and corny dogs and jumped for an endless amount of minutes in the bounce houses/mazes/slides.  Benny LOVES bounce houses and that was his sole mission for the day.  We ended the patch with a dusty tractor ride.

We left all coated in a fine layer of dirt.  Just an example that sometimes you do things just for your children.  Because you love them so.

1 comment:

Wiseguys said...

Your boys are so cute. I just want you to know that you have set a very high standard for school lunches. Madison always comes home and tells me what Tyler had for lunch and that you ALWAYS put a note in his lunch. Evidently I'm a loser mom, cause I don't do it every day :) Good luck with you next little guy!