My poor sweet family blog is falling by the wayside. An update is definitely in order, just not tonight. But here is a little rundown of what life has been like as of late.
Tyler sick.
Ben sick.
Tyler sick again.
Mama sick.
Benny sick again.
Matt launches a new company.
Mama breaks her tailbone.
Nic sick. Still sick.
Mama tired.
I'll be back when I can scrap up a little energy.
3.03.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh man. i'm sending feel good vibes over your way!
also - i kept getting sick after having the baby and wasn't getting any sleep, so wasn't really getting better. so i decided to start making super smoothies in the morning: at least a cup of fresh spinach, a banana (for sweetness), blueberries, greek yogurt (plain - with as much protien as possible), flax seed (ground), and some chia seed. after a few days i finally got better. i don't know if that was why - but it couldn't hurt to try.
Poor, poor Molly. I miss you. Wish I was closer. To take your boys to play for some hours then bring them back with dinner for you. In my heart I am doing it.
Post a Comment