7.10.2011

the fourth done right.


We had  whirlwind of a fourth.  It was jam packed with awesomeness and left me completely exhausted. All in the name of being a super cool parent, yes?

We played at Aunt Amanda and Uncle Steve's house for a good portion of the day.  Food.  Slip n slide. Pure water fun.  The boys were in summer heaven.  Tyler adores Pierce.  It is one of the sweetest things.  He looks up to him.  Loves to pal around with him.  And wants to do exactly as he does.  Makes my heart happy.

After all the fun we could handle there - we drove over to the in-laws for pool time and fireworks.  Nicholas napped a good portion of the time while I melted into a puddle of sweat.  I am a broken record, but can we please be done with summer?  No?  Fine then.  I'll just have to make the best of it.

No comments: