1.17.2012

oh the noise!


I often times wonder if my house will ever be quiet again and then I glance around at the chaos that runs rampant and smile.  As much as I crave a moment of peace, my arms would ache for the youth of my boys.  They are full of life, just as little boys should be.

Tyler stayed home from kinder today with pink eye.  Sick but not really sick.  Benny went to his preschool and Tyler bummed it with Nicholas and me.  I will be honest.  I did not miss one bit taking him to school.  I got to sleep an extra thirty minutes and spend time with my every growing Tyler.  He will be seven this June, SEVEN!  When did he grow?

My boys love tossing the football around, playing football and tackling.  They are much better at a spiral throw than their mama, that's for sure.  Legos are another fun way to pass the time with the older two.  Although I am itching to organize the big bucket we have accumulated.  I am hoping to be able to purchase the supplies next month.  It's a sickness I have, organizing... I do love it so.

No comments: