1.15.2012
longing for the warm.
I usually love the cooler weather because I typically am not a fan of the sweltering heat of the summer. But this winter I am ready to move on to the warmer sunshiny days. It seems as though all we do is play "share the germs". One of us is always sick, sniffly and snotty.
The boys are back in the groove of school and Nicholas is almost, just almost a full time walker! He looks far too teeny tiny to be toddling around. I try to hold onto each sweet baby moment. He is my last and I know one day, I'll miss snuggling is soft squishy body.
Oh and I've learned I just need a house full of balloons. Old or young, everyone seems to love a good balloon volley :)
hugs and kisses
molly
Labels:
my boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment