1.01.2012

twenty twelve.

three...
two...
one...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Oh boy am I every ready for a new year.  2011 had some ugly twists and turns I'd rather not repeat.  But we are all here.  We are all healthy.  And I am ready to become best friends with this 2012.

My Benny turns FIVE tomorrow.  When did that happen?  When did my sweet Benjamin become a big boy.  He is rough and wild and still so tender at times.  He tells me thank you all the time for the little things that are big to him.  He compliments me on my hair and pretty red lips.  I tell you what, he is going to make one helluva husband one day.

Nicholas is walking more and more every day.  He toddles around with a sparkling grin on his face.  So sooo proud of his new trick.  He is still long and skinny and looks too little to be strutting his stuff.  I tell you what, 2011 was rough but Nicholas was the bright spot.  I've proclaimed this before but he has truly been a sweet blessing to our little family.

Tyler, oh Tyler.  School has embedded a bit of an attitude in my otherwise pleasant little six year old.  He just recently sold his Nintendo DS and used that money, along with Christmas money and purchased an iPod touch.  He now snatches my skull candy headphones and bops around to music.  Makes me giggle a bit but then I realize, it has begun.  He is growing much too fast.

Matthew is busy but somehow we make it on his to-do list.  I've got a keeper ladies.  He is a one-of-a-kind and he's mine.  Lucky gal, that's me.

Me.  Oh I'm just trying to keep it all together.

Happy two thousand and twelve y'all!

No comments: