8.23.2012

is it fall yet?


We tried to summon fall this morning by baking up a couple loaves of pumpkin bread.  I am afraid it didn't work but I'm not giving up quite yet!

I think we are all a little anxious to get this home school show on the road.  Tyler asked if we could begin the other day.  Ummm, mama is not ready.  Not yet at least.  I am in the middle of planning out the first week of studies and lots of fun is (hopefully) in store.

One day I am full of excitement, the next I want to banish my boys to their room the entire day while I question my sanity.  All three boys.  Home.  All the time.  A scary equation that could turn out to be really good or extremely terrible.

Tyler coerced me to take a bike ride to the park this afternoon.  We went last night and so of course, we needed to go again, this time to the park.  It was hot but a nice breeze was blowing and so made the trek bearable.

We are all ready for fall.  Cooler temps.  Crisp mornings.  Crunchy leaves.  Slippers around the house.  Yes.  That's the season of my choice.  I'm ready.

No comments: