12.05.2012

the four days we conquered disney. part 1.

Disney was a whirlwind of excitement, exhaustion and magic.  Every muscle in my body ached and creaked and begged for relief at the end of our Disneyland adventure.  We spent FOUR days of walking, playing, riding, eating, laughing and screaming.  Eyes would light up and jaws would drop as we experienced the magic found there.

The boys were such troopers.  I was amazed at their ability to go, go, go!  Even little Nicholas was a ball of energy!  He enjoyed a handful of rides and the endless supply of sweet treats.

Nicholas will not become a frequent flier anytime soon.  He much prefers the car but the older boys were old pros.  I prepared a backpack for each, full of hours of entertainment.  It worked out quite well and we survived the flight both ways!

I will let the pictures speak for themselves.











No comments: