4.06.2009

i love you so much.


Today is special.
Matthew, my love, was born 31 years ago.
And I have had the pleasure of sharing the last [almost] 7 years by his side.
He makes me laugh.
He makes me stretch myself.
He encourages me to be better, do better.
He loves me, flaws and all.
And he is the absolute best daddy [really the best].

Happy birthday my love.
I love you so much!

ps did I mention he is a total goof-ball and big kid at heart!
pps he is also pretty darn handsome too!

7 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

Has it really been almost that long since you guys have been married? That is absolutely crazy! Man and your birthday is coming up soon! Lots of birthdays, I hope you guys have fun! Happy Birthday Matt!

Lauralee Altice said...

Tell Matt I said happy birthday! I remember when you and Matt were first dating...I can't believe it has been almost 7 years since then. You guys are too cute!

grammie said...

Happy Birthday Matt! We love you bunches! You are a great husband, a great dad and an all around great guy! I love your positive can-do attitude. I am truly grateful to have you as a son-in-law!

Burns Family said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Hey Matt! Ben has been wanting to get in touch with you. Sorry we missed you when you were in San Antonio. Belle and I were in Houston helping with my dad and Ben was away on business. He is always on the road. Anyways, please send us an email with your current address. We would love to catch up.

amynbenjamin@yahoo.com
benjaminandamy.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Thanks for loving Matt! I know your kind words will mean a lot to him as he celebrates his birthday!

shahna said...

7 years already???? Wow, THAT has flown by! Wanna try to hit Cooper at the same time this week so the boys can play? Brady just cried and cried the other night that Jensen was going to see Benny and Ty and he wasn't!