Both my boys had a visit to the dentist today and both did fantastic. Tyler told the sweet hygentist that he was to go first. He looked back at me and told me to wait; he was big enough to go by himself. Benny on the other hand, seeing as it was his first time, wanted me to go with him. He did a stellar job, all the while Tyler stood by and watched and asked a million and one questions. I absolutely adore our pediatric dentist!
Tonight I am craving pizza! We have a local place close by that has a pretty good selection. I am going to see if I can convince the mister to treat us to a little pizza pie.
Oh and here is the lovely bouquet Matthew surprised me with on my birthday. Lovely, no?
5.24.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment