5.23.2010

the weekend.


I get a little sad as the weekend wraps up.  I enjoy spending time with all three of my boys.  Plus I don't really fancy Mondays.

Saturday morning we ventured to our local farmers market and got some deliciously fresh produce and heard some good music.  Then the boys proceeded to beg to go to Old McDonalds {which is really just McDonalds}.  Tyler and Ben couldn't care less about the food.  They just love to crawl through the germ ridden tubes.  We relented and they wore themselves out quite nicely.  G'ma came over that evening to play with Thing 1 and Thing 2, while Matt and I snuck away on a much needed date.

We decided to be adventurous and try some place new.  I was craving sushi; that was the only requirement.  We ended up dining at Tei An in Dallas and were pleasantly surprised.  The atmosphere was lovely, the decor was modern and the food was beyond whatever my taste buds could have dreamed up.  It definitely goes on my list of favorites!

1 comment:

April Austin said...

What farmer's market did you go to? I have hit up all the ones I can find and am only satisfied with Dallas. I went to Frisco (I'm assuming that's what you are talking about) the weekend they opened and they had nothing. Are you going somewhere I don't know about?