8.30.2010

right now.


Right now baby Nicholas is performing a little jig.  My stomach looks like it has taken on a life of its own.  For the most part Nic is pretty chill but every once in a while he likes to make his presence known.  And I quite enjoy it.

Right now I am almost 31 weeks.  I feel as though I blinked and whoosh...the countdown is on.  Still so so much to do.  Maybe, just maybe, everything will get done before Nicholas' arrival.  Only time will tell.

Right now I am anticipating Tyler's first day of preschool.  I know, probably not a big deal to most but a big milestone for him.  For me.  He is super excited.  We celebrated tonight with a back to school feast fit for kings.  We celebrated Benny too.  Well because, you know, he does "mommy school".  We read The Kissing Hand and I almost, almost cried.  But I held it together.

Right now I am tired.  It was a bit of a trying day.  Lot's of fighting and whining and crying and a breaking of a glass.  But just like the glass can be picked up and cleaned away, tears were wiped and kisses administered.

Right now I am enjoying the quiet, except for the tap tap tap of the keyboard.

Right now I must go fold some laundry.  It's never ending I tell you.

Good night.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

yeah....never ending. that's right. I need to go pack a lunch, and bake cookies. Oh and L is still rolling around in bed....not yet asleep.... Tomorrow is a big day! Can't wait to see the pictures from your feast;) And I can't wait to hold little Nic....with no "k";)