3.28.2010

my life in bullets.


  • The weather has finally turned to spring, which thrills me to no end.  I was tiring of the winter and am elated we can finally play outside and take trips to the park.
  • The boys are excited about Easter, more especially about dying eggs.  This will be their first year to dye eggs and they constantly ask if today is the day.
  • I am super busy with my calling in YW.  I actually love it a lot more than I thought I would and have a new appreciation for my YW leaders when I was young.  It is A.Lot.Of.Work.
  • Tyler will play basketball again this year, which I must say, I am looking forward to.  He has so much fun and I so enjoy watching him run up and down the court.

2 comments:

Melis said...

We can't wait to join the basketball fun! Keep me posted on registration. Yay!

Melis said...

We can't wait to join the basketball fun! Keep me posted on registration. Yay!