3.17.2012
sandy lake smiles.
We were not planning on going. Matthew was suppose to work. I had plans of puttering around the house, folding laundry and playing with my three boys. But Pierce had other plans. He wanted his cousins to go so badly. Sandy Lake Park just would not, could not be the same without all the boys there, together, having fun with one another. And so we went. We conquered. We had a blast. So, thank you Pierce, for making it happen.
The swings was a monumental mistake. Let's just quickly state for the record that both my boys were in tears at the end, different reasons, but tears nonetheless. Mom award right here! The tilt-a-whirl was a favorite of the older boys. Round and round would not work for me but for them, YES! And the bumper cars were a favorite, by young and old alike. Laughs, giggles and lots of smiles bounced around the room as we rammed into each other. Memories were made people. Memories were made.
And Nicholas? Nicholas loved roaming through the park, exploring with Daddy and then finally crashing on my back in the ergo carrier.
Three big cheers for sandy lake!
hugs and kisses
molly
Labels:
bits and pieces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Good pics!!!! Haven't even looked at mine!
Yall really should invite me next time!! Even though I don't have kids I would've loved to go and hang with my nephews! :)
~Cassie aka "Aunt Sassie"
yay, looks like so much fun!!!! love little parks like this! :)
xo TJ
I love the fair, I hope I get to this year but like your boys, I'm not swing person either.
How do I follow you?!
awh that is sweet :) Looks like so much fun and good bonding time :) Good idea to skip other things for this
Lovely Little Rants
what a sweet family fun day:-) precious memories! xoxo
Post a Comment