4.29.2012
the winds of change.
When the crazy, chaotic, stormy moments of motherhood sneak upon me, I close my eyes. I dream of an empty road, open fields and a soft breeze whispering of peace. I know so much that when my boys are men and grown, I will miss this time. I will long for the days when they were small enough to curl their little bodies on my lap and let me kiss away the hurt and tears. I will yearn for the moments of secret exchange as we cuddled under the covers.
The days are long but the years are short.
My brain goes back and forth as I struggle with the decision to homeschool but my heart, my heart knows what it wants. What it needs. I worry about the change in the dynamics of our family, the lifestyle change that will occur, how I will achieve this idea that I have building in my mind and yet, be okay when it doesn't all come together just so. Because, well, that's life. It doesn't always quite play out the way we envisioned and I need to be okay with that.
There is never an end to this learning thing. The growing and the stretching. Is there?
hugs and kisses
molly
Labels:
bits and pieces,
homeschool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment